RJ has routines for following up how grants are used within three regular forms of support: infrastructure for research, programmes and projects.
In addition, the project leaders submit two final reports, one financial and one academic.
The academic report is published here on RJ's website.
We follow up our funding in order to:
- check that the results from the research support correspond to the purposes of the foundation
- provide feedback for the project leader
- give the go-ahead for continuing the project
- check that the grants have been used as planned
- issue information, internal and external, on RJ's research support
- contribute to quality assurance of RJ's work.