Researchers financed by Riksbankens Jubileumsfond are to publish their results using open access, meaning openly available online.
You can apply for support for open access from RJ if:
- you have/have had support from RJ from the funding call RJ Project or RJ Sabbatical
- your funding was granted until 2019
- you submitted your final report no later than 5 years ago
- the costs you apply for are reasonable
- you follow RJ:s guidelines for open access.
Send an application in word format to the research manager in charge. The application should include the following:
- The project's reference number
- Current grant administrator
- Brief description of what you are seeking funding for (for example scientific article, monograph)
- Brief description of how peer review will be conducted
- Link to/information about the publisher
- Information about which license will be used, if different licenses are used (for example for illustrations and texts), please state this
- Information about what type of open access you are seeking funding for (gold, green or hybrid)
- Possible embargo time
- The total amount applied for in Swedish kronor with specification for each sub-amount, including any indirect costs (calculated according to the model used by the grant administrator).
- For all other research support, we use our own model for calculating indirect costs and costs of premises.
- RJ compensates for costs already incurred.
- Funds granted must be requisitioned for payment to a grant administrator.
- In all publications, it must be clearly stated that support from Riksbankens Jubileumsfond has been received. Links to the publications that have received support must be sent to RJ, we do not accept physical copies.