Final reporting of RJ Projects is to occur no later than the date specified in the contract.
The report is completed by the project leader via RJ's website and must be signed by both the project leader and the grant administrator. Please note that you must have completed the final report for previous projects in order to apply for new RJ Projects.
The financial final report is done in a specific field in the web form, where there is also an opportunity to leave a comment on the financial final report. Projects granted from 2020 onwards may use funds for open access, collaboration support and production support for up to 3 years after the project has been finalized.
The scientific final report should present the results of the project and conclude with a list of any publications along with links to publications that are published in accordance with the requirements for open access (Open Access) and other digital materials. The report must be in both Swedish and English. The scientific final report is published in full on RJ's website.
The scientific final report should be a cohesive text of at least 5,000 and a maximum of 10,000 characters per language (including spaces, excluding the list of publications).
The following points should be reported:
- The purpose and development of the project.
- A brief description of the implementation.
- The program's most significant results and a discussion of the conclusions.
- Any new research questions.
- How researchers have disseminated their research and whether and how collaboration has occurred.
- A list of publications and links to personal websites. Please use headings to make it more readable (e.g., monographs, articles, textbooks, websites including Wikipedia, debates, popularizations). Highlight what is published with open access. For researchers funded by RJ from the 2010 application round onwards, it is required that they publish their peer-reviewed texts in journals and conference publications so that they are freely accessible on the internet. Therefore, indicate how compliance with the open access requirement has been ensured.
RJ grants similar to RJ Projects are reported according to the same principles as RJ Project.
Instructions for the web system
To complete the final report, log in with the research leader's username (email address) and password.
Finish by clicking "Submit".