RJ's most important control and assessment of the projects we fund occur through follow-up. The routines we use during follow-up are explained below.
We follow up to:
- determine that results of the research funding match the RJ's goals
- provide feedback to the project leader
- provide approval for continuation of the project
- ensure that grants have been used as intended
- provide information, internally and externally, about RJ's research funding activities
- contribute to quality assurance and development of RJ's work.
Instructions for the different forms of support are listed under the heading Follow-up.